Tuning Oracle DB 11g
This course describes how to use automatic adjustment features of Oracle Database 11g , including advisory functions STA ( SQL Tuning Advisor ) and SAA ( SQL Access Advisor ), the AWR repository (Automatic Workload Repository) and ADDM monitor ( Automatic Database diagnostic Monitor) . It deals specifically setting tasks for the database administrator (DBA ) : reactive tuning of SQL statements, maintaining their performance and adjustment of components of an Oracle Database . Throughout the courses, workshops can practice the art of setting an Oracle instance.
- Describe Oracle adjustment methodology
- Identify problematic SQL statements and adjust their performance
- Use the tools provided by Oracle to monitor and identify problems requiring SQL statements setting or instance
- Monitor the performance of an instance with Enterprise Manager
- Use the advisory functions of the database to proactively correct performance problems
- Set the components of an instance with the associated parameters